Enterprise Insider Threat Report
Based on tons of insider behavior data, ITM analyzes for anomalies and insider threats, builds deep models per behavior characteristics, determines an acceptable range of scoring according to model assessments, and applies the models in user behavior monitoring from all dimensions and in real-time. System automatically generates risk analysis reports to show the risk scores, provide security administrators a quick insight on enterprise risk distribution and solid forensics for security audits.
A list of high-risk insiders and devices in an enterprise
The list enables security administrators to view the user risk scores in different time periods and monitor user activities such as Web browsing, data transmission, and application accessing. System automatically generates risk analysis reports and determine high-risk and low-risk users based on your configured risk score thresholds, by clicking on a user for more information, the personal risk details are available.
A detailed behavior report of the insider X
The report generated by ITM automatically based on behavior monitoring of employee X shows the insider risk scores from multiple dimensions. Once the detected risk scores exceed your configured risk score thresholds, a high-risk alert is triggered. The user risk score is updated in real-time. For those who are determined as high risk insiders, ITM automatically assigns the most stringent data security policies.
- Expose & predict anomalous insiders from behavior patterns
- Build behavior models automatically from existing incidents for risk prediction
- Integrate with UCS to block anomalous insiders in real-time
- Display anomalous insiders in category
- Integrate Threat Risk Score (TRS) with UCS policies to reduce false positives
- Employ Expert Risk Score (ERS) system to expose suspicious data theft behavior